Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lunch Box

Haha....that's my favourite lunch box.......
Actually in this high inflation era is better to cook our own.
The reasons I do not like to go out to have lunch is because:
1. Food out there is expensive
2. I dont quite like oily food, prefer meals with more vegetables, by cooking myself I can adjust this
3. Below picture is my favourite mee goreng served with a lot of vege....Inside got cabbage,garlic and onion, blended chili etc....
4. Ya normally, I will wake up at 6am in the morning to prepare my lunch box.
5. Since share bathroom with people, it is good for me to wake up early to take my bath before working. Hence, i will normally use up my float time(in between after bath and take bus to work) to cook before going to work...
6. To ensure I was not at a very clumsy situation in the morning, I will normally prepare the ingredient at night time. so in the morning i can speed up the cooking process.....


~Yummy~



In future, I plan to bring soup to work.....haha that one has to wait until I buy a nice container........


5 comments:

Unknown said...

wish i could stay with you tgther, den u could cook for me healthy meals everyday ;-) juz by tinking of it already makes me feel.. Wah~~~ :P

whoever stays with you muz be very happy huh.. :)

Anonymous said...

Yierrrrrr......It doesn't looks delicious to me.....Make something that I might interested =.=

Andrew's Wonderland said...

Haha...tommy don't like vegetables.....next time when i cook curry chicken or meat based dishes will sure invite you.Now busy with work.One week got 2-3 times need to OT until 7.30pm or 8pm so i normally cook simple dishes. Haha wait a.....will sure invite you all de.......Happy working lo

Unknown said...

wakakakak... still the good old tommmmmmmy... :P

madey said...

hey andrew..looks so sedap...i want to taste a bit...