Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Blog a fresh start after working

Hi Friends,

I am always so anticipated to do the things I am interested in. Having experience in blogging for 3 years in my old blog, I am actually thinking how should I make my blogging hobby more meaningful and interesting. Then I realized there are so much more I could write and share with you all.

With that, here comes my newest blog –Andrew’s Wonderland—I would like to ask you all a favor that is to vote in the categories you are interested to read and know. For your Information, I plan to share some of my cooking techniques with you all. Hence, please vote at the right bar of my blog.So I could take it as a reference.

The purpose of changing my blog location from friendster is that I find blogger more user friendly and it supports and provides a lot of features.
Your comments on the blogs are most welcome. Do help me to introduce my blog to your friends , if you find my content is interesting I am going to start writing soon. So please bookmark my blog site in the browser ya. Thanks a lot.


I wish those who is going to graduate this coming August having a great future ahead. All the best and see you all during convocation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya, i agree blogspot is better!!!

Anonymous said...

glad to see your new blog
i guess u will leave all the lovey-dovey stuff here...
hahaha

Unknown said...

;-)