Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hari Raya Puasa Gathering

Haha....sorry madey...so late only put up the photos!!!




These few friends are those who had accompanied me to go through my MIS life with lots of fun and challenges.

I would not forget those sweet memories we had to burn the midnight oil together in preparing our semester basis examinations.















Nasi Lemak Bangsar.....Deepavali lunches......Aidifitri Kuih Muih.....Chinese Oranges, all this put aside those complicated racial and political issues happen in our country.I really cherish to have you all as my friends.

Finally I would like to wish you all to stay healthy and fresh in facing challenges in life.Gambakteh, specially dedicated to MIS gang.





















2 comments:

madey said...

haha thanks andrew...but it should more than 3 pics rite? haha...

Andrew's Wonderland said...

Hi Madey,
Yeah it is more than 3 photos. But these are the best 3 photos to be put up the blog :P