Sunday, November 30, 2008

What kind of life you want?

What kind of life we really want???

I come across this question in mind after I was being asked by our church pastor, do we just want to settle for life? A life with a nice job,nice salary,grand car, fabulous house,pretty wife and handsome husband,happy family,owning status in society etc seems like become the major dreams of most of the people in this world, simple, relax and wonderful........

If you would to ask me Andrew, aren't this what you dream of??? Frankly speaking, if you would to ask me 3 years ago, I will definitely tell you, Yes, definitely this what I would aim and go for it. Today if you would to ask me this I will still tell you I would like to have a wonderful life with some of the examples stating above. But, recently, it comes to my mind, is that all Andrew? Is that all you would like to do?Where is your love, your care to the society?Besides planing to climd up the corporate ladder, what else you can do Andrew? Are you that busy to think of helping others?

I was pondering, hey Andrew life is not just about having a nice girlfriend or nice wife, life is not just about you hide in your rooms watching series non-stop or playing computer games ceaselessly, life is not just about go shopping,watching movies in the cinema, life is not just about going for your dreams, life is not just about having fun and stay happy.................

Too many times, we just want a settled life that we can enjoy to the most. I was wondering if we keep on carrying this kind of mindset, what are the furute country or even the world is heading?! 

With economy turmoil continue its widespread effect in the world, are there something we could do besides worrying? Come on my dear young generation, look around you, there are so much more you could do. 

You must be wondering, what la this Andrew suddenly say this kind of stuff.......

I have come across this after I have participated in a small community project with my church cell groups to show a little of our care and love to those unfortunate children in the community. Showing your love and care to the society won't cost you much. Some times, you just need a will.

Dedicated to the people whom I love. If you think you are more than able to lend a hand in this society, please do not hesitate to do so, because your society needs you badly.........



1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! Andrew, i'm inspired and encouraged reading this article written from your heart. =) Yes, I fully agree with you. ~olivia~