Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Arrest of Teresa Kok

Shocking, shocking and shocking......

A MP that is so nice and full of energy to help people had been arrested under ISA.

I am very curious what this BN is doing???

Angry because she is arrested without proper investigation nor sufficient proofs....

Is she a racist or an idiot that would give such remarks to my dearest Malay friends???

I would not believe that, in fact it is the accusation from the Ex-Menteri Besar.
Pls follow the links to find out more, Teresa is innocent
4. http://malaysiakini.com/news/89556

This is too despicable in using ISA to arrest a woman without any point at all.

To all my friends, I sincerely argue you all to read more news from VARIOUS sources, don't be decieved by government back newspapers.

I truly hope the defection claimed by Anwar would become a reality.

We are sick of this kind of governance.

What I can say to my friends is "Tak kira bangsa apa kita, negaraku Malaysia tetap memerlukan kita untuk menjadikannya lebih gemilang, Malaysia Boleh!!!"

Wish all my malay friends Selamat Berpuasa.Specially dedicated to Wani, Mahathir, Hanani, Mastura, Funna, Fard & Hadi, Haiki06/07 members and Entrepreneurship Project Members.

Write in a very dissapointed and sad Saturday evening. Yet I truly believe there is still hope for Malaysians.

2 comments:

madey said...

Malaysia Boleh!!!

Adrian Benjamin Lim said...

i was busy i had no time to read bout these stuff

proud to be a malaysian...