Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Joke at US Embassy

Today is an exciting day to me as I went to US Embassy to apply my business visa.

Quite a number of applicants there and the phenomenon was quite tense up as a lot of the applicants who had been interviewed were rejected to be granted the USA visa. All I can observe is that people are all in serious and nervous face including me, myself.

As the counters for interview are in open concept, Applicants who are waiting can easily listen to the conversation between the officer and applicant being interviewed. The below conversation made me laugh out loud in heart....

Officer:" Have you been to US before?"

Lady:"Yes I had."

Officer:"Why did you go there?"

Lady:"I went there to visit my boyfriend."

Officer:"So now you' re renewing the visa to visit your boyfriend again?"

Lady:"No, he is my ex-boyfriend now, but we are still good friends......."

I was wondering and curious do we need to be that details to reveal all this personal stuff to the officer??? hahaha........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, true.. agree with u... ;-)