Monday, September 22, 2008

I have a dream

Ever since I graduated, I am always looking forward to continue my master degree in Computer Science. It has become my dream to actually gaining enough working experience and at the same time to do some of the things I like while working

Continue my master degree is one of my interest. Since I was in UM, I am always looking forward to become a lecturer one day. In order to make my dream comes true i need to obtain at least master degree. 

Hope i could study my master soon next year.

That is one of my simple yet tough dreams. Do you have one. I hope all my friends at least got one dream in mind to fight for.

Dedicated to my beloved friends and a little Sunflower that is always there to support me. Thanks a lot.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Persue your dream!
Make sure you climb up the right mountain... ;) haha!

~your little sunflower~

Unknown said...

hahah, yeah ;-) gambateh to u...

~ehm, your little grass..?~

madey said...

hoho so see u next year laaa...hehe hoho olivia-little sunflower..how about us? like gan said, maybe little grass..

Wai Kit said...

I beleive you can realize your dream soon.
Make it happen!!!

I just thinking, whether I have the capacity to join you guys to further study.

Anonymous said...

well... good intention loo
gambateh

~your little grass II :P kakaka